WHAT IS IT?
This lightweight gel moisturizer banks on the powerful restorative benefits of snail secretion filtrate. Formulated with 98% pure snail secretion filtrate, it boosts the skin’s overall healing to reverse all kinds of damage—acne, aging, texture, and dryness included. This popular ingredient is also known to help rebuild weak or damaged moisture barriers, so that your skin can better retain moisture and keep out pollutants.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
It provides deep hydration in a weightless gel consistency. Fit for all skin types, it won’t clog pores and never feels heavy or greasy on the skin. It can even be used on the body to moisturize ashy, dry areas and to refresh skin after sun exposure.
– All skin types
– Made with 98% pure snail secretion filtrate, which contains powerful and fast-acting healing properties
– Helps heal acne scars, combat skin aging, and strengthen weakened moisture barriers
– Enhances moisture retention and plumps up skin with hyaluronic acid
– Minimizes external irritation and stimulates cell regeneration for faster skin recovery
– Cools, refreshes, and hydrates sunburnt or inflamed skin
– Comes in a featherlight gel consistency that’s perfect for morning skincare
– Free from parabens, artificial coloring, mineral oil, and benzophenone
HOW TO USE
STEP 1: After cleansing and toning, dispense a coin-sized amount of gel onto clean hands.
STEP 2: Apply the gel onto your face and neck. Add more product if desired.
STEP 3: Gently pat until fully absorbed.
WHAT TO EXPECT: (1) Baroness Snail Soothing Gel
NET WEIGHT: 300ml
INGREDIENTS: Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA
There are no reviews yet.